BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

**TESTIMONIAL**

This review is for the express wash only. I pretty much live in my car-- I travel for work so my car is my office, my picnic area, and my naptime cot, and I'm at a point where I actually LIKE eating and sleeping in my car; it's warm and I can listen to any music I want. I don't really like going for the full-on car washes because I hate waiting for it to be done while I read scraps of abandoned WSJ, while some weirdo stranger shuffles all of my stuff around to vacuum.  I'm happy to vacuum myself, and then I get the joy of pulling through the car wash, leaning my seat all the way back, turn up the music way loud, and opening the shield to the moon roof so I can watch all of the multicolored soap fling around and listen to the THWAPPITA THWAPPITA THWAPPITA of the felt flappies.

This makes me so happy.  I'm not hard to please.

0 comments: