BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

**TESTIMONIAL**

Until LA I had always lived where it rained every tree or four days and never saw the need to wash my car, I just let nature take care of it.  I attempted to do that in LA when I first got my car, but since it didn't rain for those six months, I decided to try a new plan.  Now, about once a month I go over to Madison car wash.  I give them six bucks, vacuum my car, and then drive through the car wash with my music blaring and my eyes close until they knock on my door giving me a strange look. Though I must report today, yes today, is the first time that I drove through the wash with my eyes open and the music at a volume that wasn't actually painful.  And I am still alive to write about it.  The car wash did not swallow me.  Thank you Madison Car Wash for proving to me that Car Washes are necessary and benign.

0 comments: